To promote inclusion and build citizenship by means of professional, scientific, and technological education, generating, publicizing and applying knowledge and innovation, contributing to socioeconomic and cultural development.
To be an institute of excellence in professional, scientific and technological education, based on cooperative management and unity between teaching, research and extension.
- ETHICS ruled by principles of transparency, social justice, solidarity, and responsibility for public goods.
- SOCIAL COMMITMENT guided by recognition of historical, economical, cultural and social differences.
- EQUALITY based on principles of justice and equality in social relationships and management processes.
- DEMOCRACY leaded by principles of freedom, participation, co-responsibility and respect for collectivity.
- SUSTAINABILITY ruled by social and environmental responsability.
- QUALITY leaded by the principle of human dignity by means of work, knowledge, and enhancing of individual and social relationships.